It is time to meet Plymouth’s needs and values.
Provide for World Class Education
- Predictable and sustainable annual per-pupil state funding that keeps pace with inflation
- Fund the State’s portion of special education deficit
- Provide adequate funding to keep our children and teachers safe at school
- Make post-secondary education affordable and reduce student debt
Improve Health and Human Services.
- Offer Minnesota residents the same healthcare option available to our state’s legislature
- Implement policies that allow everyone to choose the doctor they want at a cost that doesn’t bankrupt their family
- Support policies to end addiction and promote public health
Support Small Business.
- Level the playing field and create a fair tax structure
- Return our investment dollars to our community
- Build Corridors of Commerce
- Collaborate with business, government, and schools to develop tomorrow’s workforce
Provide for Best-in-Class Public Safety.
- Support safe schools that fully serve student and teacher educational needs
- Protect our safe and welcoming community through best-in-class police and fire protection
- Stand with police chiefs: Universal background checks and gun violence protective orders
Care for our Seniors.
- Promote policies that protect seniors’ ability to live independently in their homes
- Protect the ability to retire with dignity and peace of mind
- Prepare for growing senior population through development and training of qualified in-home care
Protect our Environment.
- Support Recycling: traditional and organics
- Support reduction in the use of fossil fuels
- Support efforts to clean up creeks, lakes and rivers
- Support protecting wetlands
Improve our Transportation.
- Support comprehensive plan to build and maintain necessary infrastructure
- Encourage and support mixed transportation methods:
- Mass Transit