As a mediator, Ginny Klevorn works with management, individuals, and teams to achieve better outcomes and improved work environments. She is an expert in corporate and organizational conflict resolution with 27 years of private and public sector business leadership and achievement.
St. Louis University, BSc – Business Administration
Mayo School of Health Sciences – Executive Education
Ginny Klevorn currently serves as a:
- Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility – Board Member
- Providing oversight and administration of the Minnesota Lawyer Discipline System
- 4th Judicial District Juvenile Court – Guardian ad Litem
- Representing the best interests of children in need of protection
- Minnesota FBI Civil Rights Action Group Member
- Collaborating with community leaders and law enforcement to develop best practices
- Wayzata Schools Legislative Action Committee – Member
- Monitoring legislative activity and promoting the district agenda to support Wayzata students
- St. Mary of the Lake, Plymouth – Active Volunteer
Ginny and Tom have been married for 39 years. They have three adult children who are Wayzata High School and University of Minnesota graduates.
After living and working in Brussels, Belgium and São Paulo, Brazil, Ginny & Tom returned to Minnesota in 2002. They have been active members of the Plymouth community ever since.